I've been a busy bee lately just not got round to blogging anything, so here's the first of three.
A while ago I altered a cheap Ikea mirror, now it was my first attempt at anything altered so I stuck with it and hung it on the wall. The more and more I looked at it the more I didn't like it, it was just too dark so I decided to revamp it.
This is before
and this is after ...... much better
Kay & Co papers, corrugated card covered in gold acrylic paint, Craft Stamper image printed on to Canvas paper, flower made with grungepaper covered in Craft Individuals papers and stickles and other embellishments from stash.